Whether you want a full camper conversion in Portugal or if you simply want to ensure minor modifications are done right, we offer a wide range of services so you can get the most enjoyment possible from your VW van. We’ve been converting, restoring, and renting campervans in Portugal since 1996 and work exclusively on VW vans. Our family business employs only skilled and specialized technicians, all of the work we do is done in-house and if we need something that doesn’t yet exist, we purpose build custom tools and conversion parts using top-of-the-line CNC equipment and highly skilled 3d cad designers.
We’ve got VW running through our veins. You’re in good hands.
Our Campervan Conversion Services
Modular Campervan System
Modular conversion from €2100
Looking for a cheap and easy way to turn your van into a weekend camper? Our pod system can be placed into the vehicle and bolted down using hand bolts in just under 10 minutes. Our modular campervan conversion system fully complies with European legislation allowing you to keep its status as commercial and benefit from company incentives. This camper kit comes with 3 pieces of furniture and heavy-duty flooring. Extras like a fridge, table, water tanks can be added as extras by request. We can even install windows into you commercial.
- 3 modular high varnished furniture pieces
- Camping gaz cooker
- portable water tanks
- Full upholstered zippable cushions
- maritime ply Floor plate covered in Altro flooring.
The Siesta Beach Van Conversion
Campervan conversion from €12,000
Looking for a stylish VW T5/T6 campervan on a smaller budget that’s packed with comfort and style? Look no further! Our VW Siesta Beach conversion has it all. Fully insulated against the heat and cold. Underbody mounted fresh water and waste tanks leave the van with plenty of interior space to throw your in your gear and head for the beach. This sure is a great weekender wagon with 4 or 5 seats. We take care of all the legalization processes and have qualified engineers who take care of the design documentation. We can make this conversion to keep your van as a commercial and skip the legalization project.
- Vangear modular lightweight furniture
- Dometic cooker, sink
- Dometic cooler
- Fully insulated
- Marine ply flooring with Altro covering
- Full tinted windows
- Pop-top roof with coloured canvas
- Double seat swivel
- Custom engineering rear seat bed with TUV certification.
- led touch downlights lights
- Auxilliary battery
- USB ports
- fully carpet lined
- underbody waste and water tanks.
- Gas installation with certification.
- mains hook up with 75amp battery charger.
- High pressure water pump.
The Siesta Atlantic Van Conversion
Campervan conversion from €25,000
Our deluxe top-of-the-line Siesta Atlantic uses all of the best components that we have experimented with, during our 11 years of camper conversions. We’ve tried cheaper components and we don’t like to put our name behind the final product. You can rest assured we have used only the finest tested and certified products available today in this VW Atlantic conversion. We only fit Reimo roofs and beds on the Atlantic and our staff have been trained by the factory in Germany. This is a full conversion including the following:
- 40L fresh water tanks
- 30L waste tank
- fully insulated
- luxury flame-resistant textiles
- Full tinted windows
- Altro flooring on marine ply finished in grey or black.
- CNC precision cut furniture, vohringer finish of your choice.
- Dometic cooker and sink
- Reimo topline roof with Luxus sprung bed with TUV certification.
- Double swivel seat or single depending on your van layout.
- Mains electric hook up
- CBE electric control panel, with water monitoring
- Dometic high-pressure water pump
- Rear shower
- Split charge relay
- Aux battery 100ah
- Reimo Variotech 3000 bed on sliding rails (with TUV certificate) 3 passengers
- Includes IVA and Legalisation
The Siesta Pacific Van Conversion
Campervan conversion from €35,000
We build the Pacific on the base of VW all-new crafter. This is a great van for camper conversion and is a breeze to drive with electrical mechanical steering. We’ve designed our own side pods made from high-strength acrylic to give the van a transverse bed of 196cm. The stylish curved doors made for us in Germany and the whole van built from a super lightweight poplar ply especially formulated for campervans. Hot and cold water and 95l freshwater tank with 80l waste tanks. We can also fit a pop-top roof to give you more space in the top.
- Dometic Seitz windows with mosquito blinds
- Side pods
- Truma hot water and heating system
- Insulated all around
- High-pressure water pump
- Thetford electric flush toilet
- Led lighting & under cabinet lighting
- TUV certified double seat
- Dometic cooker
- Dometic 50L slide-out fridge
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
If there’s something special or unusual you would like to do with your VW camper, we’re always up for a good challenge. Connect with our team of specialists and let us help make your vision come to life.